Air Duct Cleaning & Disinfecting
Now, how many of us can raise our hands and say we’ve had our air ducts cleaned at all!
Over the years allergens (dust, pollen, dust mites, mold, bacterial strains, ect.) will accumulate in your vents and can cause reportorial diseases along with other symptoms.
Air Ducts are a transparent hazard to our health. Because we can’t see them or the air that passes through, we tend to forget about them. Most people don’t know that at the very least, you should have your vents cleaned once every 2 to 3 years.
That’s why with our air duct cleaning, we include disinfecting on all components and vents to help neutralize your homes breathing air. Something most companies provide as an extra service! We offer vent only cleaning and disinfectant as well. Start breathing better today for you and your family!
Before Steam Dryers Air Duct Cleaning
After Steam Dryers Air Duct Cleaning
- Inspection: Our Techs will first do a full inspection of your HVAC System. Please be sure to show where your furnace is located. All lines will be inspected for leaks which can cost you a lot more per month on your power bill!
- Supply Vents: Supply vents are taken off, brush vacuumed, and hand cleaned. Then the supply ventilation hoses are cleaned, and vacuumed to rid your vents of dirt, dust mite waste, allergens, and tons more! All vent hoses are disinfected and reassembled.
- Return Vents: Your returns are then taken down, cleaned, and disinfected. A soot applicant can be applied to the entry area to help filter any existing allergens left in the air of your home.
- Furnace: Your furnace will be cleaned and disinfected. All major components (Fan, Cage, and Blower) are cleaned and vacuumed! Your filter will be replaced with our high filtration furnace filters.
- Air Filter: Finally we will conclude our service with an air filter replacement for your system. This will help insure nothing but the cleanest air flowing through your home.